Tuesday, July 19, 2011

amk'Sboutique is blogging!!!

The reason I do what I do!
Hello All~ I have decided to enter the world of blogging! Ha we will see how this goes! First I would like to say welcome & thank you for coming to my new blog! I am very blessed to have all my supporters new & old! Okay for today: new pics of Lanie DD posted to facebook and yesterday there were new GIANT butterflies, Halloween custom headband, cutie cupcake clip in pink & white, and a few custom order pics!!  Also don't forget about the July 1.00 mini Gerber daisy flowers (normally 3.00 each) and the Christmas in July sale!!!  I will be posting lots of new pics all week so make sure to check my site for fun new items!  www.facebook.com/amksboutiquepage Well that is all for now, I am sure once I get good I think there will be more! Thanks & Happy Tuesday, Amy   {photo & frame from EmmeEllePhotography}

No comments:

Post a Comment